MS Access/Excel Advanced VBA Developer
Experienced Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Access custom software VBA developer
with the skills necessary to build advanced custom business applications in VBA
using the power of Excel and MS Access. This is a unique opportunity for an
experienced, senior-level software professional to build great applications.
Advanced VBA Developer qualifications include:
- Experience with the challenges of Custom software applications
- Strong, demonstrable VBA/VBScript skills
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft .NET languages (VB.NET, C#, C or C++, SQL Server and NET WinForms)
- 3+ Year(s) experience in MS Office Applications using VBA
- 2+ Year(s) experience using Pivot Tables, and Pivot Charts
- 1+ Year(s) building charts in Excel with a strong VBA bias
- 1+ Year(s) experience using PowerPivot
- 2+ Year(s) working in SQL, including Access SQL or SQL Server
- 1+ Year(s) building .NET applications in C# or VB.NET
Explain in your cover letter specific details about what you have done that meets the
requirements above, and you will be signficantly more likely to hear back from us.
Compensation and benefits is completely merit based, and highly competitive. NO RECRUITERS. NO CONSULTANTS, Onsite at our Needham MA location only. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or surface mail to HR
Department, Practical Computer Applications, 230 Second Ave, Ste 202, Waltham, MA 02451.
Prospective Employees ONLY
PCA DOES NOT ACCEPT JOB INQUIRIES FROM JOB PLACEMENT