Entry Level Software Engineer SQL, .NET Developer
The Entry Level Software Engineer will be involved in many phases of PCApps standard software development life cycle, which includes prototype design, detailed design, development, beta test and refinement, and migration and deployment of custom software applications running on Web Service with SQL database. The Software Engineer will be required to:
- Understand the Client’s business objectives and vision for the application
- Build the User Interface as well as help design the underlying SQL data model structures and relationships that drive the User Interface features and capabilities
- Build out an application and uncover, communicate and resolve any unknowns on how the application is going to function
- Understand the test cases and use cases that will be used to clarify how an application is expected to behave and perform specific tasks, which includes any data migration plan, researching any third party controls, data validations and business logic, algorithms and calculations that support the visual design
- Code, implement and test scalable and high performance applications for Clients
- Deploy a beta version of applications for Clients that are fully functional and review the client’s feedback during the beta testing
- Configure and setup an application server as well as import the Client’s legacy business data into the new system by writing ETL scripts and/or using a third party tool such as Red Gate to aid with the process
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related, or 5 years of experience in Windows Application and Database programming; C#, VB.NET, SQL Server, IIS, ASP.NET, XML, Web Service or WCF, Angular, VB6, MS Access, Visual Source Safe, Visual Studio, Unity.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.
JOB SEEKERS ONLY NEED APPLY. PCApps DOES NOT ACCEPT JOB INQUIRIES FROM JOB PLACEMENT AGENCIES
PCApps is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with an impressive list of satisfied Clients represent a broad range of data- and process-intensive industries.
Since 1992, Practical Computer Applications (PCApps) has built cost-effective, high-quality, custom databases that run core business operations for leading enterprises, from Fortune 500 global corporations to privately-held start-ups.