MS Access/Excel Advanced VBA Developer
Experienced Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Access custom software VBA developer with the skills necessary to build advanced custom business applications in VBA using the power of Excel and MS Access. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced, senior-level software professional to build great applications. Advanced VBA Developer qualifications include:
- Experience with the challenges of Custom software applications
- Strong, demonstrable VBA/VBScript skills
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft .NET languages (VB.NET, C#, C or C++, SQL Server and NET WinForms)
- 3+ Year(s) experience in MS Office Applications using VBA
- 2+ Year(s) experience using Pivot Tables, and Pivot Charts
- 1+ Year(s) building charts in Excel with a strong VBA bias
- 1+ Year(s) experience using PowerPivot
- 2+ Year(s) working in SQL, including Access SQL or SQL Server
- 1+ Year(s) building .NET applications in C# or VB.NET
Explain in your cover letter specific details about what you have done that meets the requirements above, and you will be significantly more likely to hear back from us.
Compensation and benefits is completely merit based, and highly competitive. NO RECRUITERS. NO CONSULTANTS, Onsite at our Waltham MA location only, with some remote work possible. Please email resumes to email@example.com.
Prospective Employees ONLY need apply.
PCApps DOES NOT ACCEPT JOB INQUIRIES FROM JOB PLACEMENT AGENCIES.
PCApps is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with an impressive list of satisfied Clients represent a broad range of data- and process-intensive industries.
Since 1992, Practical Computer Applications (PCApps) has built cost-effective, high-quality, custom databases that run core business operations for leading enterprises, from Fortune 500 global corporations to privately-held start-ups.