Get More Quality And Consistency With
Streamlined SQL Servers
Microsoft Excel provides many powerful tools to design, manage, and analyze business data. It is also an easy and inexpensive way to prototype new business applications. However, if your spreadsheets have grown in complexity after getting copied, modified, and emailed around, the effort needed to support the application begins to exceed the benefits.
At this point, it is time to convert your Excel database application to a relational SQL Server database application. This will eliminate all of the multi-user issues, provide reliable and repeatable business functions, and improve your data’s quality and consistency.
Seamless Microsoft Excel To SQL Server Integration:
Converting Excel to a Microsoft SQL Server database provides a far more structured, more repeatable approach for business-critical processes. SQL Server database supports well-structured data, and repeatable, high-quality data and workflow processes, with an unlimited number of concurrent end-users.
We can import data directly from your Excel spreadsheets to a Microsoft SQL Server. This makes your Excel application more structured while preserving the functional integrity of the original spreadsheet.Once Excel has been converted to a SQL Server Database:
- The data can still be viewed, exported, and analyzed in MS Excel.
- All of the data input, equations, and data manipulation becomes part of a structured, well- defined database application
- You’ll see improved data entry consistency and improved versioning as new capabilities get added
- There are more straightforward user interfaces
- Your data can be controlled and made available through secure role-based security over the internet
Why Switch To SQL Servers?
It’s not just enough to build a solution that serves you today if it can’t grow with you tomorrow. This is why SQL Servers are so powerful—but they grow with you and your business’s needs. Here are just a few of the benefits of a streamlined SQL Server:
- Gives you more control over your data
- Allows you to manage more data without glitches or bugs
- Gives your developers the ability and confidence to get more done
- Operates with efficiency, resulting in more productivity and cost savings
- Allows you the freedom to move forward without your database holding you back