How can we help you?
Our Tableau designers are experienced in creating visual analytics applications and dashboards with Tableau. When it comes to delivering data visualizations to our clients, they can recommend Tableau based solutions such as:
- A simple way to visualize Excel PowerPivot databases
- Web-based applications and dashboards with analytical capabilities
- SaaS Multidimensional cubes are accessible via dashboards
- Tableau and Microsoft Excel can be used as front ends for SSAS Cubes / Microsoft SQL Server data for simple user dashboards
- Distributing data visualizations for demanding users on desktop PCs
To ensure your data information needs and current data structure are met, our Tableau Consulting Services will work with you to understand your requirements. Using our 20 years of experience with customized database development including SQL, MS Access, Excel, and Smart Clients, in conjunction with the latest data visualization tools, we can design and implement a solution that works to meet your information requirements.
Tableau Training Courses
Tableau software training courses are offered by Practical Computer Applications (PCApps) to help you get the most out of your databases and software investments.
To facilitate effective visualization of your data, we provide on-site Tableau training courses. Tableau training courses are provided by our expert instructor Larry Keller. Our goal is to provide you with student-centered instruction so that you can build effective data visualizations immediately and learn how to plan and build them in the future based on your goals.
Besides Tableau Consulting Services and Tableau Training, we also provide Tableau Training Manual for Tableau 7.0.