Common reasons that drive ISVs to migrate include:
- Poor customer experience i.e. slow application performance, poor data integrity, security, deficient reporting, etc.
- Customers need a true multi-user/multi-site Internet-enabled solution
- High operating costs associated with expensive programming, manual upgrades and customer support issues
- MS Access installations and upgrades costly and problematic
- New features/capabilities are needed, which are expensive and/or impractical with MS Access
- Competitors offering a true Internet-enabled solution
- Customer perception of value is undermined by MS Access
- The business is seeking an exit, and wants to avoid the significant ‘legacy code discount’
If you and your customers have outgrown the limited capabilities that MS Access or other underpowered solutions can provide, and you are experiencing increased operational, competitive and customer support costs, we can partner with you to take your existing application to the next level.We have in-depth experience designing and building next-generation software offerings from complex legacy systems, and providing the types of services that are unique (and critical) to the success of software vendor migrations.
If you are searching for a design/development partner you can trust to get your business application converted to a modern, scalable and extensible platform using standard Microsoft application components, we can help.
Independent Software Vendor Clients
We have a successful track record of ISV product migrations with exceptional results: a more robust and scalable Internet-enabled software offering that delivers much greater customer value, with significantly reduced operational costs and complexities.
Call us at 1-877-843-3405 or use our form to request more information.