QA / Test Engineer
PCA seeks an experienced Quality Assurance / Application Test Engineer
with the skills necessary to work pro-actively with our applications engineering
team to identify and remediate functional and usability
issues associated with our Clients' custom line-of-business applications.
QA / Test Engineer qualifications include:
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience with the challenges of Custom software applications
- 3+ Year(s) experience in QA and Automated Testing
- 1+ Year(s) experience specifically with Test Complete Software from Smart Bear / Automated QA
- Experience testing & providing QA for .NET Windows applications
- Strong, demonstrable VBA/VBScript experience developing both Manual and Automated tests
- Some understanding of the Microsoft .NET languages (VB.NET, C#, C or C++, SQL Server and NET WinForms)
Explain in your cover letter specific details about what you have done that meets the
requirements above, and you will be significantly more likely to hear back from us.
Compensation and benefits is completely merit based, and highly competitive. NO RECRUITERS. NO CONSULTANTS, Onsite at our Needham MA location only. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or surface mail to HR
Department, Practical Computer Applications, 230 Second Ave, Ste 202, Waltham, MA 02451.
Prospective Employees ONLY
PCA DOES NOT ACCEPT JOB INQUIRIES FROM JOB PLACEMENT